I have added this new product to the www.myotec.co.nz store.
Glutamine contributes 80% of the free nitrogen found in the body and is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue. During periods of heavy training, an increased demand for glutamine throughout the body results in the depletion of stores from muscle tissue and a consequent loss of muscle mass.
- Helps preserve muscle glutamine levels
- Supports new muscle growth and repair
- Reduces muscle catabolism
- Improves endurance and stamina
- Improves absorption of other nutrients
- Helps prevent build up of harmful ammonia
- Reduces recovery time