You will find all kinds of articles about running here that will answer your questions such as:
- How do I train using modern Arthur Lydiard periodisation methods?
- How do I get started running as a complete novice?
- Do I have to run every day?
- How do I devise a running training schedule for a half marathon or a marathon?
- How do I prevent over training?
- How do I prevent running injuries?
- How do I resume running after an injury?
- What are the best running shoes for me to train/race with?
- What should I eat and drink before, during and after a marathon or any race for that matter?
- Do I need to eat more protein?
- Should I be taking extra vitamins and supplements?
- How can I run a personal best?
- How can I run faster than three hours for a marathon?
- Do I have to run a marathon in training?
- Should I do shorter races when training for a half marathon?
- What is aerobic threshold? Anaerobic threshold? Lactate threshold?
- Does running cause arthritis?
- Does running prevent heart disease?
The list can go on and on and on just like running a marathon! If you can not find the answers to your questions about running, or if you have a health or training proble, then you can write to me and I will do my best to find an answer.
Post a Comment