- Makes training varied and interesting,
- Gives you a really good incentive to get out and do the training,
- Makes life an exciting challenge,
- Gets you into the great outdoors and:
- If you get injured or fall ill the day before the big event of the season, all is not lost - you had a damn good time getting there!
The race consists of a bike to the base of the mountain and then a steady 10km out and back run and then cycle to the finish. There is a short course option. Although I am pretty good on a bike, I am teaming up with a mate who is doing the cycling and I will concentrate on the run. Great fun, great training and great country-side!