"Studies carried out in Sweden indicate that those who begin using either cordless or mobile phones regularly before age 20 have greater than a fourfold increased risk of ipsilateral glioma."My advice before you read the article below:
- Don't believe everything the authorities and industry experts tell you: There is no safe lower limit for both non-ionising or ionising radiation (cell and cordless phones are non-ionising radiation microwave emitters).
- Use the microphone on your cell and cordless phone and hold the phone away from your body when it is in use, or
- Use a plugged in head phone (not a Blue Tooth receiver which emits radiation) when using your cell or cordless phone.
- Carry your cell phone in a bag rather than on your body and turn it completely off at every opportunity.
- Discourage your children from carrying their phones near their groins (Which means it is adjacent to delicate reproductive organs, eggs and sperm - not good!).
- Discourage your children from sleeping with their phone turned on under their pillow, or elsewhere next to their bodies (A child's - and adult's - cells are rapidly dividing during sleep which makes them most vulnerable to gene damage).
- Airport full body scanners (not the metal detectors) emit either ionising or non-ionising radiation that is concentrated in the top few mm of flesh - definitely not safe!). Request a friendly pat-down.
Posted on:Thursday, August 29th 2013 at 8:15 pm
Written By:Case Adams, Naturopath
The debate about whether cell phones cause brain tumors continues as two new studies appear to illustrate that brain cancers do not rise as a result to increased cell phone use – at least until the data is looked at more closely.
In the first of the two – from the University of Oxford's International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) – followed 791,710 middle aged-women for seven years – after they reported their cell phone use in 1999, 2005 and 2009.
The research discovered 51,680 invasive cancers and 1,261 central nervous system cancers during the period.