Why raw milk?
- Raw milk from herd tested New Zealand farmers is as safe to consume as the pasteurised kind.
- The raw milk we have is predominantly A2 protein which has little or no association with diseases such as IBS, diabetes and heart disease.
- Raw milk is essentially self digesting - homogenised is not.
- Raw milk has several hundred beneficial nutrients. Pasteurised milk has less than 120 left.
- Milk other than full cream has most of the nutrients removed (What is removed is refined into many super foods and nutraceuticals and sold to consumers at a premium).
- The farmer gets a much better payout per liter of milk while the consumer gets it for a little less than the nutrient poor supermarket versions.
What can I say: perfect health!
- My cholesterol profile has improved and my body fat has gone down to 12%. Physical performance in running and cycling has improved despite being 55yrs.
- My skin has improved.
- My 9yr old son is thin, muscular and in perfect health and has been free of any debilitating flus and colds.
- My partner, Alofa, (now mid 40's) is now 15% body fat, strong and muscular (Average Samoan woman her age is estimated to be ~50% body fat).
- Our 2nd daughter in her early 20's who is presently living with us is also well under 20% fat and very fit and strong.
Your email address:
Do you have a question?
Email Gary: gary at myotec.co.nz (Replace the "at" with @ and remove spaces). Please include any relevant background information to your question.